OjaExpress is a Chicago-based company that seeks to power the ethnic grocery delivery market, via its vertically integrated platform. The platform allows for ethnic grocery stores to sell their products online, immediately and allows consumers to order cultural- specific groceries for same-day delivery.
Bridging the network gap and helping professionals manage their most important source of opportunity. When I'm not doing that: reading, weightlifting, and helping others where I can!
Member of three developers team at a fintech company that built marketing tools to support over 1600 banks and $35.7 billion in revenue in a quarter and growing.
• Grew a tech blog from 0 - 500k pageviews/month in 6 months.
• Member of a small engineering team that worked on the only magnetic levitation (high speed) train built in the US.
• Member of three developers team that built a legal annotation web app that generated over $500 millions in revenue.
• Experience in Android application development using Eclipse, SQLite, XML, Android SDK and ADT plug-in
• Able to implement Android framework APIs (Location, Camera, Notifications, Maps)
• Experience in troubleshooting/debugging and using of various version control systems